Software Developer TS/SCI w/ PolyReq #: 219869
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Job DescriptionWhat You’ll Get to Do:
You will utilize infrastructure as code to deliver core infrastructure services, including Active Directory, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Server Patching. You and the team will create detailed workflows and associated documentation for created pipelines and will ensure that the solutions they have engineered are able to be transitioned successfully to the resident team for ongoing operation following the conclusion of the modernization engagement.
More About This Role:
- Analyzes and identifies customer systems for potential cloud migration, identifies interdependencies, and breaks down applications into microservices architecture for smooth cloud migration.
- Designs, implements and executes web applications and MOM applications using Spring Boot.
- Has experience translating requirements into end-to-end design for applications that involve multiple interfaces to other applications and supporting data repositories, as requested by the customer.
- Have experience with object-oriented programming and using Jenkins for CI/CD processing.
- Has experience with DevOps practices and are accustomed to engineering within an Agile framework.
- Familiar with the Scrum development process and have in-depth knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Strong experience with Git merging, resolve conflicts, and automatic release on more than 7 environments, including INT/QA/PERF/STAGE/UAT/PROD.
- Has experience with utilizing Jira to update and track actions and tasks.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Required experience with: AWS, Java 8, Hibernate, Spring, Jenkins, Linux, Angular, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, GitHub, Agile Scrum
- AWS GovCloud, AngularJS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Chantilly-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.