We give you a world of potentialAn exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Operations Representative for a 6 month contract, to join the Computershare Utility Services (CUS) – Unitywater Revenue Operations Team based in Maroochydore.
Computershare Utility Services (CUS) is Computershare’s newest business entity, specialising in the provision of innovative business solutions to a range of utilities around Australia. Their vision is to be the leader in the provision of outsourced services and solutions in the utility market segments in which they specialise – Water, Commercial & Industrial (‘C & I’) and Mass Market (Retail).
A role you will loveAs part of the close knit team, you will be responsible for many of the key 'meter to cash' activities for Unitywater accounts and customers, including maintaining and updating account data, the management of billing and the processing of payments as well as assisting customers with appropriate payment options to pay their accounts.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage data maintenance activities, including system work queues and resolving escalated customer queries.
- Manage incoming calls and provide excellent customer service
- Receive and process data relating to fees, charges, payments, refunds and dishonours, change of ownership, pension concessions, direct debits
- Receive and process payments relating to fees and charges for standard water bills and Water Search Certificates
- Manage and maintain metering information received from third party stakeholders
- Actively participate in team discussions, meetings and other team forums, to impart knowledge and ideas that result in team decisions
What will you bring to the role?
- Strong administrative experience and attention to detail
- Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills for gathering and providing information
- Strong computer skills (accurate typing / keyboarding)
- Fast learner to adapt to multiple systems and processes
- A high level of initiative, tackling problems in a methodical and logical manner
- A passion for providing quality and efficient service
- Contact Centre experience is preferred
- Previous experience in utility or related industry is preferred
Sound like the role for you? Great, apply today!
A company to be proud ofComputershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for youEmployee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to workComputershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Covid-secureWe’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
Maroochydore - Duporth Av
17 Duporth Avenue