BMC works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 and customers and partners around the world to create their future. With our history of innovation, industry-leading automation, operations, and service management solutions, combined with unmatched flexibility, we help organizations free up time and space to become an Autonomous Digital Enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead.
GSD (Global Services Delivery)is a global delivery organization responsible for delivering BMC solutions to our customer worldwide. It provides unique opportunity to meet customers and solve their business problem by consultative approach. This group is responsible for managing latest BMC technologies and making sure customers get the maximum value from their investment.
- 10+ yrs of extensive z/OS Systems Programming (Administration) experience
- Expert level in a combination of z/OS, databases, transaction managers, monitoring, and automation tools
- Expert level of Top Secret, ACF2, RACF implementation, configuration, and administration
- Expert level JES2 & JES3 skills, assembler coding, JES Exits, batch management
- High level of Broadcom product understanding, mapping to BMC products, and alternate product installation
- Knowledge of BMC AMI Ops, AMI Db2, ISPW and Topaz.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the .