At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.In this role, you will work on a team which is deploying a high throughput metric driven simulation-based regression environment. More specifically you’ll be working on a key aspect of the overall project: A computational learning engine, which takes historic regression data as an input and uses learned properties to automatically plan and cost optimal regression configurations. This solution is executing in an API driven, serverless, cloud environment.
You’ll be a part of a small, distributed team, where you’ll have direct impact on project success. The team’s and your contributions and achievements being highly visible.
- Development, extension and support of cloud based, serverless code base
- Taking an active role in architecting solutions to new system level requirements
- Working closely with system and API level test teams to maintain code quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Science Engineering
- Desire to learn quickly and contribute significantly in a small team
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in software design and development
- Computational/algorithmic development in Python3 (modular development)
- Agile, scrum based, development process (JIRA)
- Strong debug and problem solving skills for diagnosing and resolving issues
Nice to have:
- Serverless cloud computing
- AI/Learning algorithms
- Pytest (or equivalent) test framework
- SQL database operation and interface
- API development
- Simulation understanding
Additional Skills/Preferences:The successful candidate should:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Confident working and communicating in a remotely distributed development team.
- Have a pro-active attitude to problem solving and optimization
Check what we can offer you:
- Possibility to cooperate with people from around the world in an expanding global organization
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private Medical and Dental plans, Income Protection and Life Insurance
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Cycle to work scheme and gym subsidy
- 5 days paid time to volunteer to give to our communities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Additional Information:Cadence achieved a ‘Top 15’ ranking in the Great Place to Work awards in the UK in 2022.
Cadence is committed to equal employment opportunity and employment equity throughout all levels of the organization. We strive to attract a qualified and diverse candidate pool and encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Travel: Some travel may be required