The Remittance Investigation Analyst is in charge of follow-up investigation for remittance related payments. He/She will liaise with bankers/customers and business units to resolve payment-related exceptions and ensure that these are resolved in a timely manner. He/She will identify existing process gaps and propose operational, service and risk-related improvements for implementation.
- Investigates into Bankers’/Customer’s/Business Units’ Remittance requests, inquiries and feedand revert to them with findings within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Performs daily reconciliation on outstanding investigation cases handled to ensure that all cases are attended to and followed up until complete closure.
- Documents all investigation cases handled daily for records, management reporting and performance measurement purposes.
- Handles back valuation requests (including waivers) from bankers, reconciliation of nostro accounts etc
- To perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time and/or participate in UAT/Projects as and when required.
- To participate in team huddle sessions (on rotation basis) sharing on operational process lapses/gaps, the related root causes and implementation plans; raise any other changes/issues which may impact daily operations etc with objective to drive quality and cohesiveness.
- To be involved in regular process reviews to manage risk & control
- LI – Sandra
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a team with others
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to use design thinking principles to improve and streamline existing processes
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Meticulous individual with an eye for detail
Organization:Group Operations & Technology Division