Please notice fluent French is a requirement for this position.
OverviewIf you’re eager to start a career in software sales (SaaS), this role is for you.
Continuous learning and structured training will be part of your day-to-day.
You’ll collaborate with an Account Executive you can learn from, a manager who trusts you, and a team that supports you.
Career progression comes with hitting targets and you can grow in any direction you choose.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of meetings booked through prospecting:
- Research your prospects
- Get in touch with them through hyper-personalised outbound email and calls
- Reach out to inbound leads to generate more pipeline
- Understand your prospects’ needs and identify potential matches with the Dixa software
- Find new angles and use different strategies to book new meetings
- You speak French fluently
- You are a creative writer and enjoy speaking with all sorts of people
- You have a winning mentality and love to hit targets
- You’re organized and strategic
- You’re not afraid to take risks or face rejection on the way to success
- You’re a supportive and encouraging team player
- Ideally, you have experience in sales
- Ideally, you have experience with CRM systems and sales engagement platforms
- Ideally, you have experience using LinkedIn, SalesNavigator, and other lead generation tools
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
An equitable future.
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!
Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers - much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series C in July 2021), and over 190 exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page!