If you want to experience how things are done in the Property & Casualty Global Services - PCS Automatisation/Processes & Systems - PCS Automatisation/Processes & Systems team at our headquarters in Hannover/Germany, join us on a permanent, full-time basis commencing at the earliest possible date as a Business Analyst.
You take on product ownership and coordination for systems and interfaces used for the automated import of reinsurance treaty information and its automated processing in our underwriting platforms. You work together with brokers and reinsurers on the further refinement of industry standards and implement them at Hannover Re.
- Analysing requirements in the P&C business group and developing specialist concepts
- Representing Hannover Re as an active member of working groups in the reinsurance industry
- Project leadership and product ownership within Hannover Re
- Contributing to the development of an appropriate project and team structure, particularly with the aim of establishing the Ruschlikon interface for Hannover Re
- Interfacing between the specialist units on the underwriting side and IT
- Degree in computer science / business IT, mathematics or comparable disciplines
- Experience in the field of business analysis, especially at a (re)insurer
- Experience in project work, preferably in agile teams
- Strong analytical abilities for the standardisation and automation of complex and diverse business processes
- Proficient user skills in English (at least level C1)
- Willingness to represent Hannover Re in working groups of the reinsurance industry
- Willingness to go on multiple business trips each year
On a personal level, you can impress us with your capacity for innovative thinking and your service-minded approach. If you also have a team-oriented style of working, are open to criticism and have strong communication skills, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We OfferAtmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedculture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: Structured onboarding, flexible working hours, benefits superior to those of the collective agreement as well as modern offers for personal development, health management and work-life balance are just some of our benefits.
Prospects: You contribute your specialist and methodological expertise and we offer you fresh input and the opportunity to further develop your potential – including room to come up with innovative ideas and act on them!
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, apply simply and securely by clicking on the „apply now“-button.
You can find out more about our working environment, your entry options and development opportunities at