The possibilities are endless
- Join a business that offers unlimited career opportunities across the group.
- Challenge and develop yourself working on large scale projects and a wide variety of subject matters
- Work with an internationally acclaimed brand and renowned leaders in diversity and inclusion initiatives offering the opportunity to learn and grow with the best in the industry
- Flexibility in designing your work week including the opportunity to work from home, at stores and our Norwest head office
The OpportunityWoolworths Group is seeking an experienced ER Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract (possibility of continuity) to join our team based in Norwest. You will work as part of a knit Workplace Relations team who foster a culture of collaboration and service excellence. We are enabled by effective and efficient people processes and technology to support the management of our ER matters.
Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager this is a largely autonomous role focusing on providing high quality Employee Relations case management services to Woolworths business units and Group Functions.
Whilst bringing to life our company values of “team first culture” and “we care deeply”, you will be responsible for:
- Fairwork responses and representation for conciliations and dispute matters.
- Challenging ER matters from simple grievances through to significant bullying or harassment cases (and beyond)
- Investigating and resolving grievances
- Providing leaders with recommendations in relation to legislation, policies and procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of training and education sessions to build leader capability
Who we're looking forYou will bring with you:
- Significant relevant experience in employment/labour law through either an HR or ER/IR role OR you might be legally trained and looking to take on a corporate role for something new.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant ER/IR legislation within different jurisdictions and the application of policy
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills are important as is a commercial orientation
Joining the GroupAs an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from YouIf you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #Work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.