IT Product Support Analyst IILocation: Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Company: Marsh Job ID R_091233-enSave Job
Torrent is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Overland Park, KS office:
It Product Support Analyst
What can you expect?
- This position will be supporting application support for Torrent flood application. When users are experiencing issues in the application, you would be providing support to ensure service and find out where the issues is. You would then forward to the appropriate department or level to assist.
- This is an excellent entry level position to get in to the I.T field as well as the insurance industry.
- Within the first 90 days you can expect on the job training learning from a highly skilled mentor,
- You would be joining a team of 3 other product support analysts
- You would work an 8 hour shift between our hours of operation 7am-7pm Monday- Friday.
- In this role you can expect to service our clients and colleagues primarily via phone and chat, you must be comfortable conversing and working in a phone based position while providing top tier service.
- You will be joining a team of highly motivated and knowledgeable individuals ranging from Sr. Underwriters to Jr. Underwriters.
- Work in a desirable location on a campus with tons of employee amenities.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Under close supervision, you would provide Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting routine hardware/software problems.
- Help install, maintain and troubleshoot basic hardware/software according to company standards and escalates issues.
- Assists with the reconfiguration of existing systems and/or helps perform basic system upgrades as required.
- Helps log minor issues with appropriate documentation as requested by support teams.
- Assists with routing calls to appropriate support teams as per described troubleshooting steps.
- Under close supervision, operates in a specified role within Global Service Desk (Training, Knowledge Base, Deskside, Process, Ticket reviews, Team Leader cover).
- Helps monitor and escalate issues until resolution, closure or the appropriate group has accepted.
What you need to have:
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication.
- Customer service and/or Office environment experience.
- Basic to intermediate technical knowledge of systems and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge and comfortable using the Microsoft suite. Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
What makes you stand out:
- Underwriting experience,
- Previous experience with Help desk support.
- Having any basic certifications in the IT Field.
- Experience working with Web based applications.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: . Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.