We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a UAT Analyst
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OFAt Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTHAcross our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
OUR VALUESOur key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVEThe UAT Analyst is client interfacing and will focus on a variety of challenging projects, particularly coordination and communication of monthly release tasks, UAT testing, defect risk management, defect valuation, and client/business alignment with testing. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing to strict timelines, client communication processes, residential mortgage knowledge, business requirements, QA and/or UAT testing skillset and release process knowledge. Effectively lead test teams through on-time, high quality test cycle completion, enabling project delivery according to business contracts and agreed timelines.
- Communicates to clients the prioritized release task list on a monthly basis
- Provides and reviews monthly release notes with clients for prioritized release tasks, for clarification on any client testing efforts
- Completes UAT testing meetings/calls with clients for status on testing
- Understands project scope, works with clients, operation teams, and IT to develop robust test plans based on business requirements provided by project sponsors, aligning to prioritized release tasks or implementations
- Creates test loans for purposes of business and IT testing needs
- Understands the use cases and business flows in the project/flow being tested
- Oversees the development of high level test case inventories and test cases to effectively test requirements, to ensure the rollout of an error free business process
- Performs UAT on newly developed features placed into the UAT environment by the IT team, for purposes of understanding expected outcomes and testing results
- Develops and clearly document test cases, test plans, and test scripts for operational use, when completing client requested or required testing
- Coordinates with IT resources and business sponsors on project components, testing content and overall delivery
- Manages the defect resolution process and identification of defects from clients reported during the UAT testing process
- Provides status and consensus on defect severity by evaluating the release impact of defects
- Provides required testing metrics and reporting, both to business sponsors and clients
- Responsible for coordinating UAT instruction and testing efforts post release
- Responsible for any client onsite required support during the testing phase
- Responsible for maintaining the pace of UAT testing to meet contractual implementation/launch dates
- Manages and coordinates testing update calls with internal partners and external clients for UAT status calls
- Responsible for maintaining updates to operational process flow changes to ensure adequate testing requirements are maintained
- Perform related duties as requested
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Computer/Internet Aptitude with analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and XML
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multiple priority, adaptable working environment.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
KEY QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and ExperienceBachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language AbilityAbility to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Mathematical AbilityAbility to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is typical of an open office environment.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - You’ll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more…
To learn more, visit us at .
Your career is waiting.Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Primary Location:United States
Glendale CO - South Ash