US - Salt Lake City
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
To accelerate our high performance culture and deliver on our business priorities, we are committed to:
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Title:Agent – Customer Support (Contract)
- Respond to customer inbound calls, emails, and live chats; provide thoughtful answers to complex situations while minimizing the customer effort.
- Meet and exceed service level expectations, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Proactively identify and share customer insights in order to recommend process improvements that create customers for life.
- Support the team by executing on initiatives and collaborating on projects.
- Take initiative and identify areas of opportunity where you can contribute to the team's growth.
- Stay current with product/platform changes and be able to educate customers on such changes
What you bring to this role:
- 2+ years of customer service experience: preferably supporting customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences both by helping and retaining customers.
- Tech savvy with a strong knowledge of Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Metrics-driven and proven ability to handle a high volume of customer interactions.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication (English).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce knowledge/experience is a plus.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, take ownership of customer needs, and use your creative problem-solving abilities to go above and beyond customer expectations.
- Level 2 Customer Support Agent with a focus on our Health Solutions program.
- Value Fitbit’s Commitments and Behaviors: Champion the Customer, Rally Together, and Embrace the Challenge.
- 40-hour workweek with 5-days a week and 8-hour shifts.
- Flexible availability, working weekends and holidays.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.