Alexandria, VA US
Project and Program Management
Alexandria, VA US
Job DescriptionAre you a passionate leader looking to be a part of a critical mission? CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Project Manager to support the US Government. Do you enjoy managing a large $20M+ program? Join our team as a Project Manager where you get to provide the project management staff with full company authority to oversee the assigned resources and enable rapid resolution of day-to-day service delivery issues.As well, provides project personnel with guidance on all areas of the engagement and is the primary customer contact for all major support issues through the length of the project.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Lead $20 M project for an agency of Department of Justice; leading a team of 15 staff of employees and subcontractor staff.
- Lead Operations& Maintenance – attain operations SLA, manage Help Desk, respond to customer inquiries/issues, deliver break/fix, contingency planning, disaster recovering following Change Control; Configuration Management procedures; Provide transparency in action; delivery of metrics and status reporting.
- Lead Development Team responsible for development and delivery of insightful and actionable dashboards and reports; recommending data sourcing; managing ETL development; SCRUM Master leading sprint teams.
- Lead Architecture/Engineering – manage migration to Azure; developing and monitoring migration plans; integrating infrastructure upgrades.
- Deliver a draft and final project management plan that includes the assessment process, technical approach, personnel, organizational structure, available resources, deliverable schedule, and management controls to be employed to meet the requirements defined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). The project plan should be considered a “living document” to be maintained and updated throughout the execution of the order.
- The project plan shall also include potential project risks and identify mitigation procedures that will be put in place to address those risks. On-going responsibility for Risk Management Plan.
- Implement and manage Quality Control Plan.
- Conduct project status meetings weekly (and as needed) to review goals, objectives, weekly accomplishments, financial status, risks, issues, and priorities.
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Identify and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Make effective decisions, a proven ability to make important decisions under pressure and when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serve as a point of contact for communicating with customer and executives to keep the project aligned with the program goals.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BS/BA Degree.
- PMP Certification or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification or SAFE Agilist Certification.
- 10+ year’s managing projects for government organizations.
- 10+ year’s managing application development project using Agile Scrum.
- US Citizen.
- Public Trust (must be able to obtain).
- Data Analytics or Business Intelligence; Must have experience with Data Analytics Tools such as Power BI, Tableau, IBM i2, Terradata; Preference for Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience preferred with migration to cloud; AWS or Azure; preference for Azure.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum).
- Proven leadership skills.
- Cost and risk management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Alexandria-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.