Columbus, United States /
About KlarnaKlarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, e-commerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success.
We are currently looking for a content coordinator in Stockholm to help create the clearest possible communication around Klarna purchases.
What You Will Do:
- Your work will be focused on working with our consumer facing send outs that our users receive when they place purchases through us. We communicate with our global customer base using several different channels – for instance via e-mail, by letter and through push-notifications. Our aim is to make our products as clear and easy to use as possible and the communication we send out is a key part of this.
- You'll be responsible for implementing and continuously improving these communications. Together with our talented copywriters and product designers you'll be a key player in improving our current send outs as well as defining how we'll communicate our next-generation products. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to understand both the needs of the end user and the nitty-gritty technical details of implementation.
- Create, test and deploy communication templates for various markets and channels.
- Maintain existing templates, making continuous refinements to content and design.
- Keep internal documentation of our communications up to date.
- Collaborate with other teams/markets to align on structure, branding, design.
- Take on a/b testing of templates to optimize for highest levels of engagement, driving towards team KPIs.
Who You Are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You Should Have:
- Experience in implementing and maintaining templates.
- Able to collaborate in a team to complete tasks efficiently.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- React knowledge
- Experience working with our commonly used tools: GMC Inspire Designer, Echo, Carma, Atom/IntelliJ
- An understanding or experience in the fields of interaction design, visual design, user experience or copywriting.
- Experience working in e-commerce or at product companies.