Travel Required?: Travel - up to 10% of time
Date: Mar 31, 2021
Remote working option during the current situation
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 101281 - Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Reporting to: Senior Brand Manager
The deadline for submitting your application is: 16th April 2021
but as we will be handling applications as they come in, please apply as soon as possible.
Why Work For Hill's Pet Nutrition:
- The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
- The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
- The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
- The Hill's Pet Nutrition Values: To help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
We are now looking for a Marketing Student structured and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a market leading brand at an exciting time of growth and change. We are looking for a new team-member for our vibrant Nordic marketing team, based in Virum, North of Copenhagen.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support to Marketing Brand Managers through coordination and management of various projects and processes covering the Nordic Market.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Provide support to Marketing Team,
- Digital content development/support in InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Handle customer enquiries and administrative ad hoc tasks for our Staff Feeding program
- Handle customer enquiries for our Loyalty Program
- Update and maintain consumer, price and product databases
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments for Marketing and Sales
- Translations for products, campaigns etc.
- Manage micro influencer marketing
- Available approx. 15-20 hours per week
The successful candidate will need a lot of drive and a strong consumer and customer focus coupled with strong interpersonal skills, passion and professionalism.
We are looking for an individual with a positive personality and a strong sense of planning, prioritizing and coordinating.
In addition, the candidate has:
- A sharp glance, is structured and detail oriented
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactive and analytical person, who likes to take ownership of the projects assigned to you
- A flexible and mature approach and the will to complete both routine tasks and take on new challenges
- The ability to communicate effectively and enjoys working in a team, both within Marketing and cross-functionally
- Excellent PC/Program skills (Excel, Google tools, Adobe)
- Excellent skills in English and one of the Nordic languages (DK, SE or NO) – preferably Norwegian or Swedish
- An international and positive mindset
- You are currently studying your bachelor or graduate in marketing and management, communication or other relevant studies.
- Understand what it means to work in a Global matrix-organization
- Fluency in English and one of the Nordic languages is required – preferably Norwegian or Swedish
- Driven, result oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality who thrives in a fast paced international environment
- Strong communication skills – oral & written
- Relevant student job or experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.