Do you want to influence the internal perception of a key initiative at Milestone?
Can you apply theory across a complex stakeholder map? Do you get excited about identifying and sharing stories with others? Do you have a flare for finding new ways to get the message across?
If yes, the position as Student Worker, Communications might be just what you’ve been looking for!
You will be part of a core team, working closely with other cross functional colleagues to ensure our communications are timely, on point and crafted to meet the audience at their level of need. Some examples of your tasks could be:
- Daily, you will capture key learnings and create concise messaging that can be easily digested across a wide range of stakeholders through multiple mediums (presentations, SOME, static reports, audio or video)
- Daily you will validate the delivery team is capturing its learnings into tools in a structured way that enables the democratization of knowledge across the team and ability to onboard and educate new team members easily
- Bi weekly you will be packaging delivered content into an overall communication strategy to keep all stakeholders educated and aligned on status (level of detail and medium may vary across stakeholders)
- Monthly you will be creating SOME content regarding the journey to educate and build curiosity into what is being done and how
You have created success in this role when:
- All employees and relevant stakeholders are taken on the same journey as the core team
You will have a flexible schedule in accordance with your studies. We expect you to work between 15-20 hours a week. As this is a student position, you will be paid on an hourly basis.
Are you the right candidate?
We expect you to be self-driven and be able to handle big responsibilities in a fast-paced industry. It is crucial that you can thrive when working by yourself, handling multiple tasks during the day and are not afraid to ask for help when needed.
The successful talent is passionate about communications in a practical and efficient way.
- Detail oriented
- Wants to be a part of team with purpose
- Outgoing and willing to speak up if your opinion should be heard
- Curious and willing to try new ways of succeeding
- Communication strategies (what, how and when to communicate based on multidimensional stakeholder mapping)
- Graphics design to bring life to the communications
- Business psychology or basic understanding of people’s needs as it pertains to communication in a change management setting
- Technology savvy (MS Office, SOME, Confluence, Monday.com)
- Agile/lean experience
We expect that you are a master student or senior bachelor student within communication or similar fields.
About the team:
- Close knit team built on trust & respect where transparency and openness are promoted
- We believe our ability to continually learn is paramount to our culture where curiosity and willingness to try new, fail fast and succeed soon are embedded into our way of working
- We work lean and agile using systems and service design practices to drive our work flow
- With these, the team is guided and motivated to behave and perform purposeful actions to reach established team goals jointly.
What else can Milestone offer you:
- Exciting challenges and a great opportunity for growth
- Great company culture and welcoming environment
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruits and beverages served every day in our canteen
- Company bike, Office gym, Massage, Friday bar
- Monthly company events outside the office
Contact and application
Please apply using the ”Apply” button.
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter written in English. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Executive Partner Manager Edward Ronald Mauser on: firstname.lastname@example.org
If necessary, we set up an additional call to ensure you have just the right understanding of the job and your many opportunities. We would like you to start as soon as possible, and therefore we interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Build your career here!
Help us make the world see
You will become part of an ambitious, international company in rapid growth with development sites in Denmark, Bulgaria and Spain – and offices all over the world. We are technology driven as we are developing and maintaining one of the most advanced IP video surveillance systems in the world. Innovation is not only important for us. It’s a part of our DNA just as responsible use of technology which we actively support. We believe in trust, mutual respect, a healthy work life balance and room for all voices to be acknowledged. As such, we expect you to engage, speak up, and make a difference for our customers, your colleagues and yourself. Read more at milestonesys.com