Forensic & Compliance
Do you thrive with regulatory requirements and compliance related matters and do you want to help create value for our clients in the financial sector and at the same time build a career within this field?
Then join KPMG’s Forensic & Compliance team to contribute to the growth of our Financial Services Advisory (FSA) service line and get an exciting start to your career within a dynamic and diverse working environment. We are currently looking for new team members to join our team.
KPMG is one of the fastest growing professional services providers in Denmark and we are working on exciting projects. We are looking for a Consultant who is interested in compliance and the regulatory field within the financial sector for our Forensic & Compliance team in FSA.
The FSA service line in KPMG primarily provides consulting services to organizations in the financial sector i.e. banking, insurance and pension as well as related business areas in other sectors. Our department is growing and now consists of approximately 50 employees with a diverse mix of educations, nationalities and professional backgrounds. Our clients are primarily national financial services companies. Our engagements are a mix of short and long duration, client-site and office-based work in Denmark. Our team is located in Copenhagen.
Help clients navigate the financial regulatory landscape
You will join the Forensic & Compliance team where you will be working closely with colleagues in the team as well as colleagues across Financial Services Advisory in general. We support our clients in the financial sector with regulatory matters, compliance framework, technological solutions etc.
Your tasks will include:
- Advising clients on various topics within financial regulation, including financial crime prevention, AML/CFT and risk & compliance
- Regulatory monitoring and risk assessment of new regulation on behalf of our clients
- Participation in client projects where you work with other specialists from KPMG and our clients
- Supporting with ad-hoc tasks (prepare presentations and sales material)
The Forensic & Compliance team is characterized by high professionalism, strong unity and a good working environment. Each team member is expected to take responsibility and contribute to solving issues. Additionally, we are focused on individual development through ongoing career planning. You will be assigned a Performance Manager who will support your career development in KPMG.
About you, our newest team member
You thrive on project-oriented work in an international environment characterized by a high-performance culture, high expectations to the quality of your work and tight deadlines. You have excellent analytical and communication skills, a strong sense of responsibility and a desire for continuous learning and success. Moreover, you are comfortable working under pressure and with new people in teams that may change from one project to the next.
We expect that:
- You are soon to graduate/have recently graduated with a relevant university degree, preferrable with a Master in Law (Cand.jur.) or a Master of Science in Commercial Law (Cand.merc.jur.)
- You are eager to learn about the financial sector
- You are interested in familiarizing yourself with current and new legislation
- You are effective in familiarizing yourself with the client’s issues and can navigate their organization
- You work proactively and independently and can maintain an overview in a changing environment
- You are fluent in both Danish and English (written and spoken)
Your personality is important to us. You are enthusiastic, keen to learn quickly and take on additional responsibility where possible/relevant. Previous work experience in the financial sector is an advantage but not a requirement.
We are interested in hearing from you, so please feel free to contact Frederik Thufason, Director, at +45 93 60 20 73 if you have any questions or would like to hear more.
We accept applications and interview candidates on a rolling basis and will close the position once we have found the right candidate.
Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail to ensure GDPR compliance.
At KPMG, we are committed to developing diverse talent at all levels. We encourage all interested candidates to apply, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or ethnicity.
We look forward to welcoming you to KPMG.