If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying
Do you want to make a real difference within a global organisation in one of the largest companies in Denmark and be part of creating content and coordinating campaigns across multiple communication channels? As our new student assistant in our Digital Marketing team, you will join our Corporate Marketing and Communication department, where talented colleagues work with go-to-market initiatives across divisions, countries, and channels.
We seek a candidate to make an immediate impact on our fast-paced and growth-focused team. A fantastic opportunity to build experience. You will be responsible for supporting multiple aspects of the Digital Marketing department including social media, website, paid advertising, search and email automation across various platforms.
Your most important tasks
- Guide and assist colleagues from local DSV offices around the world in their daily work with marketing on the digital channels, especially social media.
- Manage DSV's SoMe management platform and DSV accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
- Publish posts to social media, as well as monitor and report on important KPIs in our social media management tool Hootsuite.
- Inspire best practice and facilitate an internal network for the local SoMe editors with i.a. webinars and workshops.
- Maintain / update DSV's group website dsv.com in our CMS system Sitecore.
- Participate in projects regarding optimization and development of DSV's websites, SEO, SEM, and email marketing.
Your qualifications to succeed
- Have a bachelor’s in communications or similar, studying for the master’s degree
- Have a keen interest in digital marketing
- Experience with social media, content marketing and websites is an advantage
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral English language skills (DSV corporate language)
- Have a logical, analytical, and structured approach to work
- Convincing communicator and engaged collaborator
- Motivated by delivering great results
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Are solution oriented and not afraid to challenge the status quo
This is a student position of approx. 15 hours a week, where you organise your working hours in the period 8.00-17.00, primarily two days a week.
Why join DSV?
You’ll have access to a massive network of possibilities. We build inspiring careers locally and internationally.
You’ll be part of a dynamic and informal environment, where people speak their minds. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
We grow together
You’ll be part of a genuinely fast-growing company. We started our journey in 1976, and since then we have expanded our market share immensely. But we have only just begun – the most exciting time to join DSV is now!
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Jonas Müller, on +45 40175448 .
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com