A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Crocs is looking for a Coordinator Category Management, Collaborations who is an agile, self-starting teammate to join us in bringing innovative, consumer first collaborations and energy product to the evolving global marketplace. Reporting to the Director of Category Management Energy, you will support consumer centric, exciting, innovative product that engages consumers in the global energy landscape. You will be focusing on supporting and implementing seasonal product information across multiple functions & areas to help deliver the product vision and strategy for our global collaborations & partnerships. They act in service of the energy category team to simplify their tactical work and allow them to focus. The role has a broad view of the organization with access to many functions and can connect people and actions to ensure the product line can be delivered to market simply and accurately.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn triad best-practices & product creation lifecycle, ensuring product intent, costing targets & timelines are being met
- Maintain, update, and communicate changes to go-to-market tools in response to additions, changes, and drops to the global partnerships calendar
- Support the team in the creation of global product tracking & calendar tools for key cross functional & regional partners
- Support accurate product and line data records by partnering with Master Data Management and Development teams to ensure timely material set-up, accuracy, and regular auditing. Responsible for the weekly add/change/drop process with development and operations. Document vital changes and ensure all items are followed up on for timely delivery.
- Support global channel merchandising and marketing teams with the tracking and tools to generate on time order placement and communication on changes to product or timing
- Partner with legal, demand planning & finance teams on managing, updating, and circulating tools
- Maintain an organized sample archive of current and past seasons.
- Implement, document, and carry out key processes and calendars that involve diverse cross-functional partners
- Effectively connect with cross-functional partners globally that have varying levels of English language competency.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- BS or BA in business, marketing, or related field – or equivalent years of relevant and related experience.
- 1 year of experience in product or merchandising role. Experience in a multichannel setting in consumer goods, footwear, or fashion/apparel industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and works collaboratively. Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions, and checks for understanding. Explains facts, policies, and practices related to discipline.
- A passion for understanding consumer, culture, market & trends with a distinguished taste-level and eye for commerciality.
- Self-starter who takes an actioned-oriented and engaged approach. A steadfast and versatile learner; open to change and pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Creative, out of the box thinking to challenge the status quo.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Merchandising Coordinator
Job Level: Intermediate Support/Tactical Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL2
Hourly Range: $17.00 - $20.00/hour
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.