The PwC Technology and Network Information Security (NIS) team at PwC is searching for talented security and technology professionals to build out a new centre of excellence in the Netherlands.
Operating on a local, regional and global scale, Network Information Security (NIS) is responsible for the definition of our security strategy to hands on execution of our global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from predominantly local to centralised services. Global Technology is responsible for driving the adoption and operation of global IT services across the organisation.
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security and technology skills through major change on a global scale, then NIS and PwC Technology will empower you to do so.
In order to execute against the PwC Technology and NIS agenda, the team is structured into the following Pillars:
- Chief Technology Risk Office (CTRO)
- Business Change Technology and Security (BCTS)
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Technology and Security Operations (TSO)
- Chief Admin Office (CAO)
- Office of the Chief Information Technology Officer (OCITO)
NIS and PwC Technology are building the first global cyber security and technology function at PwC. Our mission protects 300,000 PwC members across 160 member firms worldwide as well as our global clients.
This is what you will do
- Identify, analyse and validate business benefits associated with initiatives.
- Lead the development and documentation of project related initiatives such as discussion papers, feasibility assessments, business case and business requirement documents.
- Facilitate user group discussions to gather inputs and analyse end user requirements.
- Develop conceptual designs and functional specifications that document the desired solution behaviour.
- Develop other required documentation that will assist team members in their understanding of the business outcome.
- Lead the planning and execution of process orientated testing such as user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Lead to the development of transition materials to transfer business and system knowledge to the production support team.
- Contribute knowledge to support go-live activities.
Who are you?
- A minimum of five years as business analyst with at least two full cycle software implementation experiences (CRM, ERP, Practice Management systems).
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge and application of analysis techniques, including process modelling, facilitation, gap analysis and data analysis.
- Familiarity with Practice Management and Financial Applications.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodology (e.g. Prince2 and Scrum).
- Strong Agile experience with a focus on Scrum based delivery methodologies.
- Strong Client and Stakeholder management skills and experience.
This is what we can offer you
- Many training and courses that contribute to your personal and professional development;
- An appropriate salary and extensive . These benefits include a 'well-being budget'. This is a personal yearly budget of €1000,- that you can spend on your health, e.g., mindfulness, sports, lifestyle coaching, a second screen for your home office and noise cancelling headphones
- Monthly internet allowance
- A lease car or car allowance, laptop and an iPhone;
- 32 holiday days per year
- Informal and interesting (virtual) events with colleagues.
Getting started at PwCAre you enthusiastic? Then let us have your resume and cover letter explaining why you’re applying and why you’re the right person for this position. Click on the red button and apply immediately!
After we’ve received your application:
- You’ll immediately receive confirmation in your inbox;
- We’ll contact you within two weeks for a short introductory meeting;
- If everyone is enthusiastic, you will receive an invitation for an initial interview. Click for more information about the application process.
If you would like more detailed information about the position Security Architect Manager at PwC, don't hesitate to contact us. Recruiter Lewis Etherington will be happy to help you. You can reach out to him by email: .