BOMBARDIERAt Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for a technical learning advisor in aeronautical manufacturing. By joining the organizational learning team, you will act as an advisor on production training needs. You will work closely with strategic partners to propose learning solutions to help achieve the objectives of the manufacturing plan.
In your role, you will …
- Participate in the proactive analysis of training needs;
- Deliver training sessions;
- Develop technical training content and practical activities;
- Ensure the updating of technical training content and workshops;
- Participate in the analysis of training needs as well as in the validation and identification of approaches, tools and training content;
- Act as a resource person and provide the technical expertise required in the context of complex operational problems encountered;
- Lead coaching sessions to provide feedback to learners;
- Develop and manage networks of operations task coaches;
- Recognize and seize opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Promote continuous training, human development and operational excellence;…
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 3 years’ experience as a woodshop, upholstery and/or cabinet polisher.
- You have experience in the field of learning, adult education, project management, business management, engineering, coaching);
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to influence people;
- You have a great team spirit;
- You demonstrate ease of adaptation and good tolerance to change;
- You have a sense of organization and planning;
- You have computer skills (Microsoft Office suite);
- Being bilingual an asset;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.