Honda Aircraft Company, LLC
General Summary:The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for the daily management, monitoring of the SharePoint environments at Honda Aircraft Company, including Logs (Windows and ULS), Timer Jobs, Profile Synchronization, Search Service, etc. The responsibilities include planning and support of strategic objectives by aligning with business requirements as defined by the management team. Specific responsibilities include establishing standards for server configuration, usage, system reliability, availability, and monitoring; backup strategies; application support; as well as research, recommendation, and implementation of new technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities:Monitors daily the SharePoint environments including: Logs (Windows and ULS), timer jobs, profile synchronization, search services, and other as needed.
- Works toward the continuous optimization of the environments, while assuring the security and sustainability of the solutions.
- Provides weekly status reports regarding SharePoint environments, creation of Dashboards as KPIs as identified and agreed upon with IS management.
- Maintains all application portfolio diagrams for SharePoint solutions.
- Works with initiators of change requests as assigned. Documents and/or implements approved changes.
- Supports the development team with research on out-of-the-box solutions, industry best practices, and technological trends.
- Implements SharePoint technology based solution.
- Administering various applications written on SharePoint platform required.
- Nintex workflow administration experience preferred.
- Ability to provide SharePoint Training to the application content administrators.
Education, Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related field.
- 5+ years’ experience administering SharePoint farms
- Experience in SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019.
- 1-2 years’ experience administering Messaging systems such as MS Exchange is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks,
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong understanding of networking.
- Strong understanding in Change Management principles.
- Experience in and understanding of wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.)
- Experience in Windows server and Microsoft SQL server.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management).
- Experience in and understanding of wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.).
- Familiarity with ITIL or other service based IT framework for organizing service activities.
Physical Requirements:Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel odors. Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no restrictions, as required by job duties. Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.). Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by job duties. Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions. Effectively communicate in Business English language.
Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties. Pull, push, carry, lift or move materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more during the work shift, with the use of Company provided “reach assistance technology” or “movement assist technology” (fork-lifts, pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly’s, robotics reach equipment, people movers etc.), as required by job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: ) 01/07/14