Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and driven leadgen professional to work as part of our thriving sales development team to prospect and qualify potential prospects in order to help fuel our growth in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg with focus on Mid-Market Accounts (revenue 250 Mill. USD - 1 Bill. USD). We are hiring in The Netherlands (homeoffice-based).
Daily you will:
- Be responsible for sourcing new leads in BeNeLux within Mid-Market Accounts (revenue 250 Mill. USD - 1 Bill. USD) via outbound prospecting efforts through various channels – phone, email and social.
- Work closely with your Account Executive as a team!
- Follow up and convert marketing-generated/inbound leads.
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation and with field sales to implement sales & pipeline build strategies.
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas by setting highly qualified meetings that lead to quality pipeline and revenue in close cooperation with the Account Executive-Team.
- Gain and demonstrate thorough knowledge of Coupa’s product line, value proposition and a clear understanding of Coupa’s sales processes.
- Attend company sponsored events and webinars.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence. Additionally German and/or French would be a plus, not a must have criteria.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales lead generation experience in technology, ideally SaaS.
- Experience calling into Business accounts at CxO level.
- Proven track record with new account development in a similar position.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to support growing a successful company to the next level.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills and a high level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system required.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.