VN703Full TimeCalling the best and brightest tech talent in the North West....we are thrilled to be welcoming multiple Developers across our industry-leading Development Team! We are looking for those who can share in our vision!
We pride ourselves on our ethos of innovation which we drive into our award-winning, transformative projects across our Tech team, utilizing the latest technology and immersing ourselves in the newest trends to ensure we not only stay at the forefront of our market but are a driving force across the industry!
We are entering the next exciting phase of our technical growth which will see our newest Developers:
- Create well crafted, scalable and resilient solutions used both by colleagues and the public
- Own the delivery of software into the business
- Participate in sprint planning to deliver regular iterations, and retrospectives to improve our processes
- Promote software development best practices
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to clarify ambiguous requirements and taking corrective action for issues in production
- Perform exploratory work to investigate new technologies that we can leverage to solve business problems, as well as sizing changes to our existing platform
- Reviewing colleagues’ code submissions, coaching enhancements, encouraging standards and identifying bugs