At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate shall be part of technical skilled team providing Service Transition and Service Operations of the Virtual Network Functions (VNF) of Mobile-Core infrastructure, including VNFs of the Singtel Mobile’s 5G Mobile Networks and value-added systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- On-the-job training on the Operation, Administrations & Maintenance (OAM) of existing 4G-VNF nodes, with focus on ensuring service quality and performance of Mobile Voice/Data services are maintained at high quality, with minimum service disruption.
- Participate in vendor-training, network configuration, implementation, testing and transition to zero-touch (automated) operations of the future cutting edge 5G-VNF infrastructure platforms.
- On-the-job training with a team of technical-capable team to carry out mobile-network Change Management including patch loading, implementation of software, hardware upgrades and configuration changes on mobile core network platforms and its support IP nodes in a hybrid (native & virtualized) environment. This may include creating and maintaining engineering test documentation and guidelines on system functional and mobile services testing.
- On-the-job exposure and training to troubleshoot and perform Root-cause Failure Analysis (RCA) for software & hardware faults related to the network nodes.
- Lead project team to drive network / service automation initiatives, including testing and rolling out new automation tools related to mobile nodes and services.
- Involve in planning, coordination and execution of network disaster recovery processes (part of Business Continuity Management or BCM), including involvement in emergency service recovery efforts to minimize service downtime and facilitate effective communications.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with system vendor(s) for the delivery, testing and timely implementation of new software/ hardware/patches, inclusive of participation in negotiation /renewal of vendor maintenance contracts.
- Review existing best practices and processes in Service Transition and Service Operations to improve the network reliability, service quality cum resilience in a proactive manner.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.