Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable, practical know-how within PR, communications, marketing and social media? All while working for a dynamic and international organisation, exploring futures and facilitating futures thinking on a global scale for international organisations, as well as with decision-makers and the broader public?
The Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies is looking for a curious and creative person to help us develop new communication formats, new ways of engaging with our audiences and new content for our communications channels, in alignment with our overall business development and communications strategy.
We are an independent, non-profit futures think tank. We work toward the betterment of society by leveraging our multidisciplinary capabilities to equip and inspire individuals and organisations, decision-makers, and the public, to act on the future, today. On a strategic, long-term level, we advise our global clients and members, who include Fortune 500 companies, governments, and organisations across a broad range of sectors through scenario planning, research, and analysis. Besides our advisory services, we publish, host various events, organise talks, classes, and courses, and create and launch various joint-venture initiatives.
Among your main assignments will be to:
- Help build, manage and maintain CIFS' communication channels
- Help create awareness around CIFS' work by assisting on our PR and Social Media efforts
- Write copy content and produce visual content for both website, newsletter and social media channels. Previous experience writing and using photo editing software is an advantage.
- Assist Business Development and Communications on developing and exercising communications and marketing strategies
- Track and analyse communications and marketing data
- Support the Business Development and communications team with a wide variety of ad-hoc tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
As our new Junior Associate, you will mainly be working with our Business Development and Communications team as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary, and international organisation, with an interesting and varied project and publications portfolio. With our FARSIGHT Publication, you will have the opportunity to be published with articles on future-related topics of your interest. At CIFS, the more potential you show, the more responsibility you will be given. We offer you the chance to explore the world of tomorrow together with us, as well as get insight into our methodologies.
WHAT YOU OFFER
We expect you to be a recently graduated bachelor or current master level student with a relevant academic background. However, if you are the right candidate, we will also consider final year bachelor students. We value diverse backgrounds and personalities, but you must possess:
- A high level of personal drive and ambition
- A creative, analytical, and versatile mind-set
- The ability to communicate efficiently as well as understand and solve complex issues
- Familiarity with various social media channels and preferably experience with graphic illustrations (not required)
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humour to fit into our workplace culture
- Fluency in English, verbally as well as in writing. Danish not required but a plus
The position is full-time Junior Associate for our Communications department from January 2023 for 6 months.
The deadline for applications is September 30, 2022.
Note: It is possible to earn ECTS-credits as part of the internship
Interested? Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. To apply, please send us your resume, cover letter, and other relevant documents. Please write “Communications Internship” in the subject line.