Acne Studios is looking for an intern to join our global HR team. Your main focus during the internship will be to take lead and develop new and more digitalized ways of working with HR related documents. During the internship you will also have the possibility to gain knowledge and insight to complex HR related questions, as you will be involved in a wide spectrum of tasks and projects.
This is an administrative internship, and to be successful, we believe that you are structured and solution oriented.
The internship is located at Acne Studios’ headquarters in Stockholm and is starting fall 2021. We can only accept interns who are enrolled with universities that approve internship terms.
Your internship will include
- Developing best practice for HR documentation management in accordance with GDPR
- Establish and implementing HR filing routines and processes in accordance with GDPR
- Participating in daily HR meetings
- Supporting with ad hoc tasks in global HR errands
- Current studies in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Availability for minimum 10 weeks
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, verbal and in writing. Additional languages are meriting
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate, the internship may be filled before the last day of application.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.